Politique de confidentialité
Yvonne Leon (as defined in Article 1 below), offers jewelry for sale on its website www.yvonneleon.com.
In order to offer for sale, sell and deliver its products, Yvonne Leon collects personal data from users of its website, its mobile application and its customers when purchasing from physical sales outlets.
Yvonne Leon, as controller, undertakes to comply with the provisions of Regulation (EU) No 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of personal data.
The customer is informed that certain data must be collected by Yvonne Leon in order to perform its services. If the customer does not wish to disclose this data, Yvonne Leon will not be able to perform its services.
The controller, who collects the personal data and implements the data processing operations, is:
2. Collection of personal data
Yvonne Leon collects users' personal data on the website www.yvonneleon.com.
The personal data that may be collected are as follows :
- user account data: the data provided by the User when creating an account by filling in the registration form (name, surname, billing and delivery postal addresses, email address, mobile phone number, password for connecting to the customer account);
- personal data of the user when he/she enters it in his/her customer account: date of birth..;
- transaction data: means the data that the user provides when making purchases, information relating to orders placed and returned items such as telephone number, address, e-mail address and information relating to payment method;
- exchanges with customer service;
- browsing data: refers to the data collected by the Publisher while the User is browsing the Website and the Applications, such as the date, time of connection and/or browsing, browser type, browser language, IP address, location data and geolocation.
The data relating to the payment method (credit card number, expiry date, authorization number, security code) are collected directly by our service providers (bank).
Third-party providers of applications, tools, and plug-ins on our website and mobile application, as well as the networks on which we publish editorial and promotional content (such as Facebook and Instagram) may also use automated, context-based and interest related means to collect user data (interactions with functions and profiling of the online activity). This data is collected directly by such providers and/or third parties and is subject to their policies. To the extent permitted by applicable law, Yvonne Leon is not responsible for the practices of such service providers and third parties.
3. Purposes of the collection of personal data
The regulations in force protect the privacy of users and require any controller to be able to provide legitimate grounds for such processing. The regulations thus provide, among the legal bases for treatment, the following:
- performance of an agreement to which the relevant person is a party, such as a sales contract. For example, certain personal data of the customer is necessary to deliver the item, manage the customer's account and process any returned items;
- compliance with a legal obligation, in particular an accounting obligation by retaining invoices;
- prior consent of the relevant person;
- legitimate interest of the controller, while complying with users' rights and freedoms. For example, improving the customer experience or preventing fraud may justify data collection.
Yvonne Leon does not share any personal data for commercial purposes with third parties.
Users may edit their personal data and withdraw their consent at any time by connecting to their customer account.
The personal data collected is transmitted to Yvonne Leon's service providers, who may process it on behalf of Yvonne Leon (processors) and/or on their own behalf (recipients of the data).
The recipients of the data are :
- any police or administrative authority in connection with judicial requisitions concerning the fight against fraud
- customs authorities and service providers in the event of delivery abroad.
Yvonne Leon's processors may have access to data collected for the purpose of:
- preparing, shipping orders and returning products
- improving the content of websites and mobile applications
- technical maintenance and development of Yvonne Leon's website, mobile application and internal applications, including entities that perform orders and provide web hosting, information storage, email service providers, as well as analysis services, and tag management, such as Google Analytics.
4. Users' rights over their personal data
In accordance with Articles 14 to 22 of Regulation 2016/679 of April 27, 2016, any natural person using the Yvonne Leon website or the mobile application has the right to exercise the following rights:
- a right of access, rectification and erasure of the data collected,
- a right to object to the processing of their data
- a right to the restriction of the processing,
- a right to the portability of the data collectedthe option to formulate instructions relating to the retention, erasure and transmission of his/her personal data after his/her death in accordance with Article 40-1 of Law 78-17 of January 6, 1978
Lastly, if Yvonne Leon detects a violation of personal data likely to create a significant risk to the rights and freedoms of its users, it undertakes to inform the relevant users in the shortest possible time.
Users may exercise all these rights by connecting to their customer account, by contacting customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org
Users must enclose proof of identity with their application.
5. Data retention period
User data will not be retained beyond the period strictly necessary for the purposes set out herein and in accordance with applicable regulations and laws. In this respect, the data used for canvassing purposes may be retained for a maximum period of 3 years from the termination of the user's account or the last contact with the relevant prospect. User data is deleted upon expiry of storage periods. Nevertheless, the data may be archived beyond the specified periods for the purposes of investigating, establishing and prosecuting criminal offences for the sole purpose of making the data available to the judicial authority, where necessary.
Archiving implies that this data will be anonymized and will no longer be available online but will be extracted and stored on an autonomous and secure medium.
6. Security measures for the personal data collected
In its capacity as data controller, Yvonne Leon undertakes to take all necessary measures to preserve the security and confidentiality of the data and, in particular, to prevent it from being altered, distorted or accessed by unauthorised third parties.
Yvonne Leon has entered into service agreements with business partners who have extensive expertise in the field of data protection.
All data is hosted in France or in the European Union.
7. Cookies, TAGS and trackers
When browsing our website and the mobile application, information relating to the navigation of the user's terminal (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.) may be saved through files referred to as "Cookies".
A cookie allows tracking the browsing or analyzing user behavior, including:
- measuring the number of visitors to our website and application, as well as their content;
- saving customer account information when the user is logged in;
- saving the shopping cart for 30 minutes;customizing the display of content accessible to the user.
Users may also refuse to accept cookies on the follwing website: http://www.youronlinechoices.com/fr/controler-ses-cookies/.
8. Social Networks
Yvonne Leon's official Facebook and Instagram accounts can allow users to post their content. Users are informed that the content published on these social networks may be viewed by any third party, and that greater vigilance is required from users when they provide certain personal data on these sites or applications such as financial data, addresses or any sensitive data. Yvonne Leon is in no case liable for any damage caused by third parties as a result of or resulting from the publication of their personal data by users.
9. Links to third-party sites
The website and the application may provide links to websites, applications and services other than those of Yvonne Leon, which may be operated by third parties.
Yvonne Leon is not responsible for the processing of personal data by these third party websites. Users should consult the relevant personal data protection policies.
10. Data protection officer or personal data manager
Yvonne Leon's data protection officer or personal data manager ensures compliance with the regulations and rules in force, and must in particular establish records of processing activities involving personal data.
Users may contact Yvonne Leon's data protection officer or personal data manager at email@example.com